The 4th Annual BrickMagic Festival for LEGO® Fans
Presented by TwoMorrows Inc. and BrickJournal Magazine
MAY 9-10, 2015
MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND
at the Embassy Suites Charlotte/Concord
5400 John Q. Hammons Dr. NW • Concord, North Carolina
Just off I-85, between the Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills Mall
Public Hours: Saturday 10-5 • Sunday 10-4
- See CUSTOM LEGO CREATIONS by top builders!
- Dive into the BUILD & PLAY ROOM and play with over 20,000 loose LEGO bricks!
- Enter our COOL CAR-BUILDING CONTEST and ATTEND DISCUSSIONS on building techniques, mosaics, and customizing!
- Participate in MINDSTORMS ROBOTICS DEMONSTRATIONS!
- View ANIMATED BRICKFILMS, running non-stop in our theater!
- Meet TOMMY WILLIAMSON, host of the BrickNerd video podcast (BrickNerd.com), brickfilmer (Superman vs Batman, and brick-animated sequences in Beyond the Brick: A LEGO Brickumentary) and also Hollywood visual effects artist (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Pan’s Labyrinth), who will have his Hollywood-themed LEGO creations and films on display!
- Meet JOE MENO, editor of BRICKJOURNAL, the magazine for LEGO enthusiasts of all ages!
- Have your photo taken with your favorite STAR WARS characters!
- Shop for rare LEGO parts and sets in our Vendor area, and more!
A percentage of ticket sales, and proceeds from our Benefit Auction, go to the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation.
Single-day tickets are $12 for Adults (age 17-up), and $10 each for Children/Seniors (ages 4-16 or 65-up).
MOMS get in HALF-PRICE on Mother's Day with a paying spouse or child (SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2015 ONLY)!
Tickets will be available at the door, starting at 10am both Saturday and Sunday.
And view the Program Book, with the full schedule for Saturday and Sunday, by clicking below! Or download a PDF version at THIS LINK!