THE MAGIC IS BACK!
The 4th Annual BrickMagic Festival for LEGO® Fans
Presented by TwoMorrows Inc. and BrickJournal Magazine
MAY 9-10, 2015
MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND
at the Embassy Suites Charlotte/Concord
5400 John Q. Hammons Dr. NW • Concord, North Carolina
Just down the road from the Charlotte Motor Speedway
Public Hours: Saturday 10-5 • Sunday 10-4
- See a huge hall of CUSTOM LEGO CREATIONS by top builders!
- Dive into the FREE BUILD ROOM and play with piles of loose LEGO bricks!
- Enter BUILDING CONTESTS and ATTEND WORKSHOPS on building techniques, mosaics, and customizing!
- Participate in ROBOTICS DEMONSTRATIONS!
- View ANIMATED BRICKFILMS, running non-stop in our theater!
- Meet TOMMY WILLIAMSON, host of the BrickNerd video podcast (BrickNerd.com), brickfilmer (Superman vs Batman, and brick-animated sequences in Beyond the Brick: A LEGO Brickumentary) and also Hollywood visual effects artist (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Pan’s Labyrinth), who will have his Hollywood-themed LEGO creations and films on display!
- Meet JOE MENO, editor of BRICKJOURNAL, the magazine for LEGO enthusiasts of all ages!
- Shop for rare LEGO parts and sets in our Vendor area, and more!
Single-day tickets are $12 for Adults (age 17-up), and $10 each for Children/Seniors (ages 4-16 or 65-up).
MOMS get in HALF-PRICE on Mother's Day with a paying spouse or child (SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2015 ONLY)!
SAVE $1 each by preordering at THIS LINK (and avoid lines the day of the event).